Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Congratulations messages abound

Further to the Ottawa Citizen placing Lisgar O’Connor’s blog on their Top Ten List of Ottawa blogs, we received (almost) countless congratulatory messages on our email address: lisgaroconnor@yahoo.com. Here are some excerpts:

"I was so giddy on Saturday when my girlfriend screamed at me under the table, "Bill and Sly made the Citizen". Well, actually, at first I had that pissy "just-woke-up" feeling, then, confusion, because, really, the Citizen's been around a lot longer than you, so I didn't see how you could have made it. After a few coffees and a recap of the events since banging my head on the underside of table, the giddiness with which this missive began did, in fact, hit. Metaphorically, thank God."

Jacques

"Hey ... what ... are there pictures of naked people or what? I can't get there with my stupid computer and am really curious now. Congrats! Other than obvious talent, what sets you guys apart?"

Sharon

"Your blog hits home for me."

Hugh

Thanks for the kind words and, Jacques, stop sleeping under the table!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home